"Tear's of angel" Index du Forum
"Tear's of angel"
Forum de la guilde "Tear's of angel"

"Tear's of angel" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
:: Bws Plugin Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "Tear's of angel" Index du Forum -> La taverne d'Astrub -> Screen et image
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vanwellb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bws Plugin Facebook Répondre en citant

Bws Plugin Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Aktualizace : Byl aktualizovn soubor s etinou. I was looking for a simple plugin to like my posts. V2.24 31.10.2013 NEW : Add checking installed wordpress version. Code is pozie. Hop til indhold. Bugfix : Problem with undefined variable postID for multisite fixed. Bugfix : Cross Site Request Forgery bug is fixed. Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.8.1. I get it that plug-in developers need to offer paid upgrades but dont install glaring pesterware on my dashboard without asking my permission. It seems Ill have to buy pro. Installatie Upload the folder facebook-button-plugin to the directory /wp-content/plugins/. V2.20 27.05.2013 Bugfix : The error related to creation the path to the Facebook button image is fixed. Why are they cropped? Beause the Company Insider widget has 633px width and other LinkedIn widgets have 300px width. V2.42 24.08.2015 Update : We added buttons displaying for the excerpt. NEW : We added Button layout option. ast dotazy Pokyny k instalaci Nakoprujte sloku bws-linkedin do adrese /wp-content/plugins/. Thats so nice of them. V2.51 03.10.2016 NEW : Spain language file is added. V2.29 03.03.2014 Budfix : Plugin optimization is done. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors bestwebsoft LinkedIn by BestWebSoft has been translated into 3 locales. V2.02 The bug with the link to the settings page is fixed in this version. V2.47 04.02.2016 Bugfix : The conflict in the RSS feed was fixed. NEW : The Turkish language file is added to the plugin. V2.38 23.04.2015 Update : Button styles are updated. Update : BWS plugins section is updated. Read all 5 reviews Contributors & Developers LinkedIn by BestWebSoft is open source software. Aktualizace : Sekce BWS plugin byla aktualizovna. Twitter Add Twitter Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress posts, pages, and widgets. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers bestwebsoft Facebook Button by BestWebSoft is vertaald in 3 talen. NEW : The Finnish language file is added to the plugin. Twitter Add Twitter Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets. Verder lezen Meta Versie: 2.55 Laatst bijgewerkt: 6 maanden geleden Actieve installaties: 30.000+ Minimale WordPress Versie:3.9 Getest t/m: 4.8.4 Languages: Bekijk alle 4 Sluiten Czech, English (US), Russian, and Ukrainian. Budfix : Problem with getting wrong thumbnails when putting Like is fixed. You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in LinkedIn. Update : BWS plugins section is updated. V1.0.4 21.11.2016 Update : Compatibility with Pagination plugin was added. The version of your WordPress installation Copy and paste into the message your system status report. You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in LinkedIn 5a02188284
online photo editor for facebookdownload game to facebookfacebook boton me gusta webhow do i download facebook picturesfacebook email address list pakistanfacebook video uploader java softwaredescargar chat para el facebook para nokia c3how to change email id in facebook accountcan u delete facebook account permanentlyfacebook app javascript example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "Tear's of angel" Index du Forum -> La taverne d'Astrub -> Screen et image Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006